Thursday, December 8, 2011

French Breakfast Muffins

I am making a goal!  Goals are scary, but I thought I would make one anyway.  I am going to add to this blog every day...well ok maybe every other day...

So here is one of my childrens favorite breakfast on school mornings


shown here of course in my Longaberger small entertaining basket (love it)


I change the recipe a bit.  I make them in mini muffin tins for tiny little bites.
I butter the tins (you can use spray)


Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in liquids.


mix well with a wooden spoon
and bake.  I set the timer for about 7 min and watch after that.


Muffins waiting to be dunked in butter and cinnamon sugar-Yum!


I like to freeze them and take out as many as my little ones want in the morning and just pop them into the microwave for 5 seconds.  Just like hot out of the oven!



I have this picture to show you two of my favorite things..my glass 2 cup and 4 cup measuring cups.  They come in handy for mixing small amounts and melting items like butter or chips in the microwave.  Couldn't live without them!